Thursday, November 10, 2011

Sisters!

This afternoon as I was coming back to the office from dropping off something for Sara at school, I saw this Facebook post that Hannah put on Sara’s wall. It almost made me cry.

When the kids were little, they didn’t believe me when I told them they’d be best friends when they grew up. I think they do now and there’s almost nothing that makes me happier than this. I can give my kids a lot. I can be the most amazing, wonderful mother ever placed on the planet, but still, there’s something that a sister gives you that no one else can. And I should know – I have one of the best sisters around. And today’s her birthday.

So Happy Birthday Carole! I believe that one of the reasons my kids are so close is that you and I have given them an excellent example. I’m incredibly thankful for you and I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment