Saturday, March 17, 2012

What I Like

This blog post was inspired by my long walk through my neighborhood with Bella today. The flowers are exploding in color, and it was almost hot. I like that and it made me think about what else I like...

  1. Music that has really full harmony. It fills my head and gives me goosebumps.
  2. A book that I can't put down. Especially if it makes me cry.
  3. My dog, Bella - she really, really loves me and that makes me happy.
  4. When my kitty Spike bites me on the chin.
  5. When the girls get together and laugh.
  6. Quirky movies like Lars and the Real Girl, Stranger than Fiction and Home for the Holidays. I'd love some suggestions for others!
  7. Driving. I have always loved to drive.
  8. Mowing the lawn. I was so excited when my father finally let me mow the lawn. I still like to do it.
  9. The cold side of the pillow.
  10. Sleeping in.
  11. Writing.
  12. Hugs.
There are lots of other things I like, but these are the ones that bubbled to the top today. Take some time to think about what you like and put it in the comments. It can make you happy - I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment